Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halfway between one good weekend and expecting another....

Last weekend was just one of those enjoyable, relaxed, laughter-filled moments in time. I so treasure those!


Friday night was M'Lynn's last "Parent's Night" for XC. So hard to believe. She was very happy to be receiving her rose. Thanks to my friend, Erik, for the photos! It was COLD at the game, and the second half was very disappointing and W-SR lost but the half time show was, as usual, awesome!

Alecia and I had 3 hours of alone time on Saturday which we used to sort out my closet and clothes we are sorting in the basement. Time to change the seasons in the closets! I have been working on loosing weight for almost a year and am happy to report that I am two number sizes smaller in regulars than the size I bought a year ago in plus sizes. Trying on clothes was FUN! :-) Not that I'm done working on loosing weight, mind you... but this day boosted my determination and Alecia and I had a blast. Huge pile of clothes that she took a lot of joy in saying, "Mom, that's too big for you." They are gone - out of the house! =)

Next Friday is band SENIOR Night, so we'll again be walking across the track with a daughter. This time it's Erica's turn. She loves marching band, so this one could have a little more sadness in the excited emotion mix.

Saturday night is my 25th class reunion! Time does fly! It has been really fun to reconnect with so many on facebook; I think it will really help everyone relax and have fun earlier in the evening!

Hope your week is finding you flu free. Hard to come by state of being these days. We have been - so far - very lucky.

1 comment:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

hope you stayed warm tonight!!!!